- Windows+L: Locks your computer
- Windows+P: Quickly sets up a second screen and/or monitor
- Windows+D: Minimize all open windows
- Windows+Tab: Switch windows
- Control+F: Opens a search box where you can search through text on a web page or document
- Control+Enter: Wraps whatever you type into a browser with the “http://www” before and “.com” after it
- Control+Shift+N: Opens up incognito mode in Google Chrome
- Click on your mouse wheel to open a link in a new tab
- When you install something, watch what you’re doing instead of just NEXT, NEXT, NEXT through everything. A lot of programs will install annoying toolbars by default, which take up space on your screen and are difficult to remove.
- Utilize programs such as CCleaner and Defraggler to keep your computer running in optimal condition.
10 Awesome Computer Tips Everyone Should Know
May 17, 2012